AC Formula 1 @ Silverstone - Race Event - Sun 05.10.14

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi guys,

I had some fun with my editing software,

And thx for the race, btw.

Special thx to @Georg Siebert for the organization, briefing and marshal'ing'.

@Emil Praga, Thx for the battle, it's remind me something...:whistling:. You were faster and I was dissapointed when you span.

See you next.

Last edited:
Great video Geoffroy. Im going to have to speak to you more about editing and uploading vids.
I have sussed recording and live streaming using DXtory etc but cannot seem to get it uploaded in decent quality.

Cheers

Great video Geoffroy. Im going to have to speak to you more about editing and uploading vids.
I have sussed recording and live streaming using DXtory etc but cannot seem to get it uploaded in decent quality.

Cheers

Thx, :)

I did actually used the replay only, allowing me to choose the cameras and adding some effects. Recording all this with Fraps. I put all this multicam sequences to Premiere Pro, had a six packs, a few hours of editing, some nuddles, and tadam. It's actually my job, so no big deal, just some time.

But If you want any advices, I would help with pleasure.
Cheers to you.

Thx, :)

I did actually used the replay only, allowing me to choose the cameras and adding some effects. Recording all this with Fraps. I put all this multicam sequences to Premiere Pro, had a six packs, a few hours of editing, some nuddles, and tadam. It's actually my job, so no big deal, just some time.

But If you want any advices, I would help with pleasure.
Cheers to you.
Great video as well, Geoffroy!
I'd be interested as well to get some advise on video production.
We could open a conversation for the three of us.

I think im probably at a more basic level than you Georg but yeah a 3 way would be good ;).

All i really need to know is regarding uploading as my last 2 tries with avi failed due to unsupported format.
I converted one to mp4 and it worked but the quality was as you see it above.

LOL
EWWWWW
*can't be unseen now*
----------------

you can solve the uploading error by opening up a new private window and go ahead with the avi file

Let me put my leather first :whistling:

Let's go for it.
...And Georg has the solution obviously.

You had to take it one step too far didn't you :).

How long did uploading that video to YT take Geoffroy.?

:) I couldn't help myself !

To give you a idea, the files is 600 Mo and already converted in YT format (mp4,h.264, 1080p25,AAC), my internet connection fast (4 Mbps upload) and it took me something like 30 min.

I do not know what is your knowledge about codecs and frame settings.
So taking a look on the net, I saw that natively Dxtory isn't ideal. You would like to add a H.264 codec to this, so he could make some decent files that YT should accept.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back