Formula 1 online streaming?

Foreword: I'm asking for legit options here.

I'm a bit tired of horrid quality free streams to watch F1, and here in the Netherlands I don't have TV subscription. Anybody knows any provider that offers online streams of the races, for a fair price of course? Or everything has to be tied to a Tv subscription?

They do offer standalone online subscription (though I don't see any sign of it being international). However, a monthly ticket of 50 euros plus a probable need of a VPN subscription to get an UK ip (say, 8 euros a month) is clearly waaaaay out of my budget for just watching F1 (I have near to zero interest in the rest of the online TV package).

I was thinking more something along the line of some provider broadcasting just the races, for example at 3 euros per race or 10 euros per month. But I am afraid this still does not exist.

Bram wasn't it free? I'm happy that I have RTL in the TV package cause in my country the F1 rights were bought by some idiotic satelite operator who doesn't want to sell their tv to others.

You don't have RTL? They broadcast all the races

A RTL watcher this year and it's extremely high quality! :)
Turkish tv rights went to a pay-to-watch Tv too and you have to pay for a bunch of useless channels in order to get F1 channel with them... Peh!
If only RTL did not translate anyting said in English to German :rolleyes:

I find the hd streaming from here more than adequate quality
mod-edit: link removed. You could have done that yourself also btw.
Download Sopcast and use bloodzeed at 2000kbps it's surprisingly good quality with proper sky f1hd broadcast

Oops just read your post properly this is probably not classed as legit!!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back