Skins delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
deudonils submitted a new resource:

Formula 1 Nations Cup - Lotus Exos 125 skinpack 4K

Fictional Nation liveries for the Lotus Exos 125 for an F1 experience in the style of the Olympic Games. There are two drivers for each nation. The drivers have their own helmets, but without their real Formula 1 team logos, because I thought that every national team also had to be supplied with engine and tires by a national manufacturer. I've assigned the start numbers in the order in which I created the skins, but I'll change this in the next update and give each driver their own...

Read more about this resource...

Hopefully i do not spam this and bore you to death but i have a few more suggestions:

Sweden:
Engine: Dacia
Drivers:
Joel Eriksson(#47)
Felix Rosenqvist(#88)

China
Engine: Nio
Drivers:
Ye Yifei(#22)
Guanyo Zhou(#32)

Czech Republic
Engine: Skoda
Drivers: Josef Kral(#15)
Tomas Kostka(#20)

These look great! They could do with some sponsors though, at least they could all do with some stuff from the engine supplier.
Seeing as everyone's chipping in nations:
Austria - Alexander Wurz and Rene Binder - engine KTM
Denmark - Kevin Magnussen and Christian Lundgaard - engine Zenvo
Indonesia - Sean Gelael and Rio Haryanto - engine Esemka(?)
Malaysia - Alex Yoong and Nabil Jeffri - engine Perodua
Mexico - Sergio Perez and Esteban Gutierrez - engine Vuhl
Monaco - Charles Leclerc and Stefano Coletti - engine Venturi(?)

Last edited:
Just realised we don't have a team USA yet! XD Or team Canada!
USA - engine Ford(could be any really but Ford has the most recent connection to F1 I think?) - Alexander Rossi, Scott Speed, Josef Newgarden, Bubba Wallace, Kyle Busch, Marco Andretti, Micheal Andretti, basically anyone XD
Canada - engine Felino? - Lance Stroll, Nicholas Latifi, Jaques Villeneuve, probably more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back