AC Formula 1 @ Mugello - Race Event - Sun 28.09.14

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I have a problem with my steering wheel (G27). The FFB feels completely wrong and broken in the F1 car. There are also some strange noises while driving (not very loud, but definitely new and it sounds not that good). Haven't tried the original Kunos cars yet, since i have not much time at the moment. Profiler and ingame settings are the same as before, so i think there is something broken. I'll try to fix it till sunday, otherwise i have to sign out for the race.

I have a problem with my steering wheel (G27). The FFB feels completely wrong and broken in the F1 car. There are also some strange noises while driving (not very loud, but definitely new and it sounds not that good). Haven't tried the original Kunos cars yet, since i have not much time at the moment. Profiler and ingame settings are the same as before, so i think there is something broken. I'll try to fix it till sunday, otherwise i have to sign out for the race.
Hi Benni, is the FFB to high/heavy?
The FFB strenght is speed dependant, it gets harder to steer the faster you go. You can make the front camber (and/or rear as well) less negative (3; 2.5°), the steering won't be so stiff then. You can also soften up the spring rate to make the car more complient.
In addition, the inherent rattle of the G27 while driving over kerbs could also be exagerated with the F1 cars.
You can try to increase the Filter value in the AC FFB settings.

At least the Merc produces a high pitch winding noice at high speed (200km/h+), I got that as well and should be normal.

Thanks for your info, Georg. I will try these things tomorrow. However, i think something in my wheel is broken. It feels totally different than the last time i drove the Ferrari, but i had not enough time yet to clearly identify what the problem is. Furthermore, during the start practice yesterday, my pedals didn't work anymore (sorry for the crash there). I will drive a few laps on a friends rig with the same settings tonight and see if there is a difference.

Okay, sorry for off topic (btt now). I'll let you guys know if i am able to make it to the race.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back