Resource icon

Apps Formula 1 Leaderboard and Widgets 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
eximus submitted a new resource:

Formula 1 Leaderboard and Widgets - Formula 1 Leaderboard

Formula 1 TV Leaderboard App for Assetto Corsa

App for our assetto corsa Formula 1 championship, that I have been working and decided to share.
Still has some issues! Submit them to the github page of this project.

Can be tweaked for other championships using the "teams.ini" file.

It works for replays, However currently it only saves different files for each combination of track and car. I'll fix it eventually...

teams.ini...

Read more about this resource...

This looks very nice! Haven't tested it yet, but is there an option to hide one or more drivers from the tower, since we use 2 TV cars for our streams and it would be nice if those did not show up? Also, do you plan on making more 'skins'? We only race vintage cars, so the current skin looks too modern.

Hi, good app, thanks! I'm having trouble setting it up for an RSS mod (formula3), can I get some help? Is it just the team.ini file to edit? Because the level of the fast lap (for example) is always empty.

This looks like a great and well-made app. Would it be possible to add a lap timer to be used either seperately or during practise/race similar to what I have done in post here:

If you need any of the assets please contact me, I'd be happy to work with you.

This looks like a great and well-made app. Would it be possible to add a lap timer to be used either seperately or during practise/race similar to what I have done in post here:

If you need any of the assets please contact me, I'd be happy to work with you.
I like what you have purposed, did you found any similar app? It would be great to have something like that

I like what you have purposed, did you found any similar app? It would be great to have something like that
I am not sure, I know ACTV had functionality similar to that but that does not work from replays which - for me at least - removes quite a lot of the purpose of the app.

Thank you everyone for the replies, I haven't worked more on this since I only made it for a championship with friends and the goal was mostly to watch the replays.

I am not sure, I know ACTV had functionality similar to that but that does not work from replays which - for me at least - removes quite a lot of the purpose of the app.

Yeah making it work with replays is a bit tricky since assetto's replays don't save any information. But anything is possible really. I don't really have much motivation to work on this anymore since I haven't been playing as much, but if you would like to help me improve on it I don't mind picking it up again. It would be great to add your sector times feature to this.

If you are up for it we can discuss it further on the github page of this project:
Open an issue there since I don't come to this website that often...

Cheers !

Last edited:
Thank you everyone for the replies, I haven't worked more on this since I only made it for a championship with friends and the goal was mostly to watch the replays.

Yeah making it work with replays is a bit tricky since assetto's replays don't save any information. But anything is possible really. I don't really have much motivation to work on this anymore since I haven't been playing as much, but if you would like to help me improve on it I don't mind picking it up again. It would be great to add your sector times feature to this.

If you are up for it we can discuss it further on the github page of this project:
Open an issue there since I don't come to this website that often...

Cheers !
Yes I will see what I can do.

Thankyou eximus for updating this, I was just wishing it supported more drivers the other day!

If you ever feel like doing another update it would be great if it showed your time in hotlap mode. As well as single-word names like "Player" (currently it shows the name twice) and smaller fonts for long lastnames like "Schumacher" (currently overlaps the time) in the fastest lap window :)

Last edited:
1634555807407.png

I don't know how to set the team names and colors according to what, can you shoot a guide video?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 209 14.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 213 14.4%