Formula 1 Global Fan Survey 2021

Dzul

Premium
As reported at Motorsports.com website, Formula 1 and Motorsport Network launched today their 2021 Global Fan Survey in partnership with Nielsen, aimed at capturing the view of F1 fans around the world towards the sport. You can participate by following the link:

https://f1-global-fan-survey.motorsport.com

"We are interested to hear your views and the findings will play a part in shaping the sport in the future. The survey results with be revealed in the run up to the US Grand Prix in October. Please make sure your voice is heard and answer the questions as openly and honestly as you can. There are no right or wrong answers – we want your opinion."

I did the survey but i am a political person and my views stray from the main stream. I love F1 but i think it is heading towards a dark hole due to silly rules and regulations adopted over the years.
It seems the drivers need money just to get in and the talent may not have a shot. I think the company's that sponsor teams should develop program's to give all drivers a shot. Frank Williams would run test sessions and put the best up and coming drivers. Who ever had the best times got a test driver or driver deal. You cant buy speed. You just don't want bribes of money to put the driver in the car. Sadly the poorest racers would never get to F1 as they will go bankrupt. Yet they may be a potential champion with there talent. But Money talks to much today in F1.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back