Formula 1 Championship

Career Formula 1 Championship v1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Marios Krinas submitted a new resource:

Formula 1 Championship - Full F1 career with 2016 drivers and teams

Hi all. This is Formula 1 Championship career.
22 drivers 11 teams 10 tracks
Race weekends are 30min Practise 15min Qualification 50-70 laps (depends on the track)
Start from low and work your way up.
Sauber-Manor-Renault and Haas are open from the start. More teams unlock along the way.
Career files and team cars included with skins. Tracks are already ingame, no need for extra files.
Zip file=160MB Unziped=2.8GB
Installation: Unzip and copy "content" folder inside your Assetto Corsa...

Read more about this resource...

Thx for your effort good job!!!
You need to fix the Williams skins, because at 10 out of 11 series, are in the Ferrari's default skin.
I fixed mine inside the opponents.ini, but you should fix it for others that don't know how. :thumbsup:

Is there possible to add additional (custom) tracks like f.e. Monaco? If yes, how?
Hi. I am uploading now an update with 3 more tracks added (Automotodrom Grobnik) (Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve) (Donington Park). Unfortunately i couldnt add monaco track because the AI of the track is not ready. And i didnt find one with good AI. If you do just tell me and i will add it. Any track you want as long as it has good working AI.

Hi. I am uploading now an update with 3 more tracks added (Automotodrom Grobnik) (Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve) (Donington Park). Unfortunately i couldnt add monaco track because the AI of the track is not ready. And i didnt find one with good AI. If you do just tell me and i will add it. Any track you want as long as it has good working AI.

If I were you I wouldn't add any illegal rips/conversions, like any modern Monaco, to this pack. Otherwise you will danger it to be removed. Also I hope you have asked permissions from track authors to add them to your mod. Some modders don't like their products to be shared in anywhere else than in their own threads.

Just a friendly heads up.

If I were you I wouldn't add any illegal rips/conversions, like any modern Monaco, to this pack. Otherwise you will danger it to be removed. Also I hope you have asked permissions from track authors to add them to your mod. Some modders don't like their products to be shared in anywhere else than in their own threads.

Just a friendly heads up.

Hi. I actually didnt add any tracks to my mod. Its just the code for them. To use them you have to download the tracks yourself from the moders threads. I even add links for that didnt you see? Thanks anyway.

can i change the race laps to ~12 Laps ?
Hi. Yes you can. Its a bit of work but its easy. Go to the root folder of your assetto corsa files. There go to content/career/series200_a or whatever series you want to change. Inside eatch series folder there are event files. In them there is a file caled event.ini. This is the one you want to change for every event folder. Open it and change RACE_LAPS= under [RACE] and LAPS= under [session_2] to whatever value you want.

Hi. I actually didnt add any tracks to my mod. Its just the code for them. To use them you have to download the tracks yourself from the moders threads. I even add links for that didnt you see? Thanks anyway.

Ah ok, sorry. I haven't downloaded your mod because I already have all the skins from the pack and I don't play career.

But cool mod nonetheless.

Hello, very nice compliments this mod!;)
I wanted to ask how you manage the pit stop? I did the first race at Monza with Renalut 7 and I was .... I went to the pits to refuel, and I lost all positions, with the aggravating circumstance that have been voiced. The CPU stops his car in the pits, right?

Thank you
Roberto

Hello, very nice compliments this mod!;)
I wanted to ask how you manage the pit stop? I did the first race at Monza with Renalut 7 and I was .... I went to the pits to refuel, and I lost all positions, with the aggravating circumstance that have been voiced. The CPU stops his car in the pits, right?

Thank you
Roberto
Hi. I have fuel usage off when i play the career. Its more real i guess cause in f1 now they dont stop for refueling at races anymore. But even with or without fuel i do pit and yes its normal. Sometimes my pit stops take forever if i try to fix any damage to the car. It takes very long. There is a very usefull app that helps with pit stops. Its called pitconfig. It helps a lot. Also yes CPU does stops normaly for pits. For fuel if you have it on and for tyres.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 206 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 148 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 264 13.6%