Formula 1 cars (from 1950 to 1966)

Hello friends, I would like to know with the "moderators", if it is possible to share with you the F1 cars (from 1950 to 1966), which I made most of the missing skins (within my possibilities), others renamed, and others " I created "if I may say so, from some existing ones. The cars were made, from the mods I bought on the site "SimDreams", and others downloaded here and RaceDepartment. It was a long, but fun job ... to be able to race offline, with just about every Formula 1 car of that time, even though it's not the real one. Too bad I do not know how to manipulate the 3d programs and do not even have to be able to "make" models that do not exist, but at least made the skins, put the powers of the engines realistic to each car, as well as the torque. I will certainly make adjustments to what didn't work out, but if you have more friends to try and have fun, the better. That is my intention. I'm waiting. The compressed files gave approximately 4GB. Put into the game, it's about 14GB. A hug to everyone.

It's a bit complicated due to "copyright" if you can say so. Some say RaceDream gets the cars ready etc ... I don't want to mess with anyone, as I bought most of the mods in question, just created a lot of skins ... and the cars that didn't have, I don't know how to explain very well, I got one way to create a car folder and issue with new names that appears when loading Content Manager with the high scores back and everything else when you drive with them. Example: We don't have the 1958 Ferrari 246 yet, maybe someone will do it someday. What I did, I got the Lotus 16, I made the red skin of course, with the Ferrari logo, helmet numbers and paintings, I renamed it in-game, so the files are read when loading, everything went well, besides from many others. If you are interested I pass you via WeTransfer, just give me an email ... A hug !!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back