Formula 1 broadcast in Brazil (Globo TV) - DESPERATELY looking for an alternative!!!

Hello everybody!

I don't know if this forum is the right place for my request, but due to my desperation I hope that somebody here can help me.

Since a couple of months I live now in Rio de Janeiro. Hence I am obliged to suffer the worst F1 broadcast I have ever seen. There is a guy named Galvão who is beyond all bearing... just insupportable! During television transmission of a GP he talks about telenovelas, tv shows, football, this and that... just nonsense! And if he founds some time to talk about F1, well better let unsaid what I think about it, let's say "just a blame"!

Is there any alternative broadcast, e. g. live streaming or something like SkyTV for Brazil? Missing the good old days in Europe where I could choose between various in-depth full coverage broadcasts...

Thank you in advance!
Luís

PS: by the way enjoying very much this site... well done!

If you do not mind waiting approximately 12 hours after they are completed and sequester yourself from the results, you can download the entire P1, P2, P3, qualifying, pre-race, race and post race footage from this site:

Link removed - linked to unauthorised or copyrighted content

Obviously I want to see live coverage of the events... but it's great to know that there is a possibility to see whole gp's again... and not only of this year... European GP of 1993... Senna greatest win ever!

Thank you very very much for your hint!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 216 14.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%
  • < 5 years