Formula 1 2020 mod {for f1 2014}

Misc Formula 1 2020 mod {for f1 2014} 2020-05-01

Login or Register an account to download this content
Solid effort mate. Couple of issues tho:
1. some sponsors names on the left hand side of the cars need to be flipped as do the driver numbers.
2.The Merc PU need to sound more Internal combustion, the Honda also needs more internal combustion, softer electric sound and rougher revs. 3. Only Solo modes r working for me, Time trial and Time attack. Other modes, Grand Prix, and Carrier where it's with other cars it's just artifacts and then the game crashes all together.
4. Rework some of the cameras to match what u did with the Williams, that one is the most realistic. And finally for a suggestion, Helmets please. Great mod mate, thank u so much.

first thanks for your feed back i did not play the game to check for minor errors and sorry because the update will come in 2 days only but the helmut will come now and why the other update will come late because my mod pc is not with me but please keep cheking for updates

apura i cannot include the new tracks because it is not possible i am so sorry for this inconvinence but i can give you a orginal 2020 chassis for ferrari in an update

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 379 39.6%