Cars Fordmans Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Audi has left my PC and gone out for testing..............

giphy.gif

IRL-Seat-racer here :D

Shaun did a very good job so far and the car is a lot better than it was before...
It is so much fun to throw it over the Nordschleife - just like in real life. I am absolutely looking forward to the finished project with fitting sounds etc. The winter-break ended a bit earlier this year thanks to Shaun, which is great :)

IRL-Seat-racer here :D

Shaun did a very good job so far and the car is a lot better than it was before...
It is so much fun to throw it over the Nordschleife - just like in real life. I am absolutely looking forward to the finished project with fitting sounds etc. The winter-break ended a bit earlier this year thanks to Shaun, which is great :)
Thank you also for risk your virtual life for it :thumbsup:

I said the Audi went out for testing, and I pleased to say, very very positive feedback from @Andreas Knöpke

There was obviously a couple of things, but they are actually WIP atm.

As you can imagine.....I was pressing F5 looking for reply's...and when I got it.....

QONVIyz.gif

My Thanks to @Andreas Knöpke

I am taking a night off tonight, I have a Ginetta Race to attend to, but will crack on again

Regards

Shaun

Morning All,

Well I am still here, still working hard, but as promised, I thought I would drop a small update. Been spent most of my time working on the Audi this week, and it now has full flashing headlights, I have also increased the brightness, front and rear. All the CAMS are now fixed with proper eye level. Dash Cam is a bit hit and miss, might need tweaking, but as I don't use it, I will need some feedback on that.

Gear ratios are now properly fixed, and P2P re-charges at a better rate. FFB and increased but gives you a better feeling, without clipping.

Steering Ratio is more precise and again, gives you better handling of the car.

AUTO GEAR BOX WORKS!!!! Yep spend all last night on it, again up and down Monza and around and around, but it doesn't bounce, jerk or even twitch between gears, it is just bang bang bang....I actually like it, but NO, I will always drive manual :roflmao:

I will give the Seat the same love today, and get this on par, then I can send them both out for testing again. Will try and put a little vid together later today, just so you can see it visually, instead of you thinking I am just typing this, sipping cocktails on a beach somewhere.

The Ginetta - Have had all sorted of problems trying to get the LODS working, without breaking the Shaders, and well you know the story already, so I might just have to give up on this. But as you might have seen above, I have done the following:

Fixed and optimised the Auto Gearbox
Optimised the Steering Geometry, which has en-hanced the feeling of the car
Rear Window now shows Ginetta across the back as well as nametag
Improved Gear Ratios for both Series

So I might try and get this out tonight / tomorrow. No point in holding on it any longer :D

Well that's my update for now. Thanks again for all your support

Regards

Shaun

@ltcars unfortunatly not, they are different class, although simular top speeds, the Audi has the extra umfff with the P2P button.

I am currently (not saying anything as of yet) looking in to a play friend for the Seat Leon.....that's all I am saying ;)

In AC's developer apps, there ´s one called telemetry. You can choose which channel you need to view, and there are the 4 brake temps in the channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back