Cars Fordmans Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.
I done this to share with the real driver, but thought I would share with you all.

You all might think, damn he's short shifting, there is a reason for that, and if you use SideKick...you will see why :laugh:;)

With us now at the final gate, just thought I would share this. @After_Midnight has done some liveries to thank the people that have helped, with a special one done for the Original creator, Tamas Pongracz, for not only creating a fantastic model to work on, but for the permission he gave me all those years ago, so again.

__custom_showroom_1520880674.jpg

HI All,

Ok I will be honest, I was hoping for a release last night, but a couple of small issues cropped up and needed double checking. I am now away stuck in a hotel (while my new Seat Leon TCR is at home) on a training course and there was no point in release something, that if there was problems, I could not fix, the frustration levels would of gone through the roof.

It WILL be released by the end of this week :thumbsup:

Hi All,

I am really sorry to say but there is an update coming, ( I know I always do this) lets just say I dropped a major one with the tyres, and I will hold my hands up

sorry.jpg

I am testing at the moment to make sure they are correct, and also included a texture that @After_Midnight

For the TCR ?
Yes for the TCR.

When Carl looked at my videos he said, through a certain corner @ silverstone it seemed to have to much grip, but this was one corner...

I will be honest as I always am, @Jens Roos sent me a PM advising that maybe something was wrong. When I look, it wasn't wrong, I dropped a big one, so I have fixed this issue, and it now has the over power / massive understear as it should, to a more realistic detail.

Again, I am sorry, school boy error on my behalf and not afraid to hold me hands up

Shaun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years