Cars Fordmans Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Guillaume Francois Thank you for your comments, and I do sleep....just dream a lot HA HA.

Just to make this Hype Train come to a complete holt.....The Realistic train is in full motion...We have already spoken, and I have shed loads of info to get working on.

I am also please so say, that @Bozian is going to test every change I make, to make sure, this is as real, as close as we can make it.

I know I said in my first post, exiting times...but now.......

https://media.giphy.com/media/26tPo1I4XyWzIBjFe/giphy.gif

Actions speak louder than words......

Shaun

Too cool and it is just starting!

If i could ask but one thing, guys, please make sure you don't bring along the squeaky sound of the brakes, believe was unbearable in the rf2 version of the Seat. : )

HI all,

Just a quick update. After spending approx 14hrs in 2 days, I have sent the first "shake down " to @Bozian our Residential driver for his comments, to make sure I am going in the right direction.

I am pleased to announce that the sounds are / have been completely re-worked and it has a "subtle" brake fade sound but you can hear it, and it doesn't destroy your ears or make Dogs turn up at your door any more.

I will keep you all posted with Reg updates. If I don't post anything, well then there is nothing to report

Again, thank you all for you response and support

Shaun

Hey Shaun whens the yaris coming *hides
raw

Hi All,

Made some really good ground with the Audi today. I know teasing, but all fun, below is a couple of screenies and also a video, where I was testing the following:

Tyres
P2P
AWD Settings
And Maximum Speed

I am please so say that IRL the max speed with P2P activated is 246KPH. Mine bounces between 246 and 247 KPH (152mph) which I don't think I can get any closer :D

Handling is still some what off, but it's all looking for. Time Frame I hear you ask, 2wks, potentially? :whistling:

PS - Turn your speakers UP !!! :)

Regards

Shaun
Screenshot_audi_tt_cup_2015_monza_4-3-117-15-15-53.jpg
Screenshot_audi_tt_cup_2015_monza_4-3-117-15-24-41.jpg
Screenshot_audi_tt_cup_2015_monza_4-3-117-15-27-12.jpg

Don't get my hopes up too high sir, but that line does look a lot like the IMSA GT4 Challenge that just raced in Daytona last month; one can only hope, it would be freakin' awesome... :cool:

@Jriv012 sorry mate, but it has already been guessed, as in what car. It's part of the UK MIni Challenge, as guessed, I was just wondering if anybody could guess the class, as there is 4 of them.

JCW
Cooper Pro
Cooper AM
Open Class

The "Kink" in the roof is a total give away, if you know this UK, Grass Roots Series :D

Shaun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 233 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 161 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 9.9%
  • < 4 years