Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP
Ford XB Pursuit Special Redline Skin

Skins Ford XB Pursuit Special Redline Skin 1.0

BigJeffrey submitted a new resource:

Ford XB Pursuit Special Redline Skin - This is a skin inspired by Sweet JP's Trans-Am from the animated movie Redline

This is a skin I whipped up for the XB Pursuit Special from Mad Max made to loosely resemble Sweet JP's Pontiac Trans-Am from the excellent animated movie, Redline. I know it doesn't look 100% accurate because this is the first skin I've made for AC, but I hope you guys and gals like it. If you haven't seen the movie, I highly recommend it. It's a fun sci-fi racing romp that asks the question "What if we turned the podracing from Star Wars into an hour and-a-half long orgy of...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, I downloaded this car and skin but when I go to drive I get an error and the Content Manager says I'm missing DLC. Please any help would be great cause I'm new to the game and a bit lost. Cheers

BTW Nice Skin

Last edited: