rF2 Ford vs Holden Round 2 @ Barbagallo - Sunday 17th May

rFactor 2 Racing Club event

Pappa_G_27

AU Racing Club Staff
maxresdefault2.jpg

Two classic Australian Touring Car Beasts do battle. The XC Falcon versus the Torana LX in round 2 of our Ford vs Holden double header from the 1970's.

Welcome to the Aussie RD racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow to check your community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us as a Premium Member
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well and become a premium member.

Club Racing Rules: Click Here
TeamSpeak and Club Racing Password: Click Here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
>> Updated Incident Reporting Method <<

We highly recommend the use of Crew Chief. It's an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

Server Name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM AU #1
Cars: Aussie Legends Mod Group C
Holden Torana LX
Ford Falcon XC
(download)
Track:
Barbagallo (steam workshop)

Sunday:
17/05/20
Practice: 20:00 AEST (10:00 GMT) - 30 minutes
Qualifying: 20:30 AEST (10:30 GMT) - 15 minutes
Warmup: 20:45 AEST (10:45 GMT) - 5 minutes
Race 1: 20:50 AEST (10:50 GMT) - 25 minutes
Race 1: 21:15 AEST (11:15 GMT) - 25 minutes

1. Tony (ask me anything on Teamspeak)
  2. Pappa_G_27
  3. Damo
  4. Ingemar Petersson
  5. Jamie
  6. Steve Le Gallez
  7. Kevin Harris
  8. beorn2
  9. baker048
  10. Redvaliant
  11. Stephen Gibb
  12. goffred
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

Attachments

• maxresdefault2.jpg
    maxresdefault2.jpg
    459.5 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Well i know you have the cash:roflmao::roflmao:
I've been looking at rigs because mines in no way fit for a DD and to get a pre-made one strong enough for a DD is pricey. Anyone know a place that sells aluminium extrusion for a reasonable price in Aus? Might be cheaper to design and cut my own.

I've been looking at rigs because mines in no way fit for a DD and to get a pre-made one strong enough for a DD is pricey. Anyone know a place that sells aluminium extrusion for a reasonable price in Aus? Might be cheaper to design and cut my own.
Can’t you just brace the rig you have?? Would be much cheaper

Mine is made from these guys' profile. Happy to send some snaps for design ideas if you need.

I also got a few custom pieces of 1cm thick aluminium plate custom cut by George at www.simcore.com.au - just the right amount of overengineering for me whilst keeping the price down.

Mine is made from these guys' profile. Happy to send some snaps for design ideas if you need.

I also got a few custom pieces of 1cm thick aluminium plate custom cut by George at www.simcore.com.au - just the right amount of overengineering for me whilst keeping the price down.
So what ended up being the total outlay that way Tom

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing