Resource icon

Skins Ford V8 Skin Pack 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I had someone with this issue and after the update last week it moved the userdata files and spotter would crash every time you went from the garage onto the track, remove the spotter plugin.dll and test it again

Sniper.
Thanks for the help got it working again. now to get the ford to work?

Sniper.
Thanks for the help got it working again. now to get the ford to work?
cool, yer as I said in an earlier post I recopied all the files for the ford mod the ford skins and the holden skins and it worked for me. it broke after the last 750meg update

@Sniper
are you not getting the tyre errors when selecting a ford in the menu?
nope, neither are 2 other guys I raced with last night, I did get it straight after the update yesterday but then recopied all the holden and ford files back into my ams folder and it worked, but to throw a spanner in the works I had one other mate who it did not work for

In the Ford V8Teams copy and rename the following

Copy
SUPERV8_TYRES00.dds
SUPERV8_TYRES01.dds
SUPERV8_TYRES02.dds

Paste and rename
SUPERV8_TYRES_S00.dds
SUPERV8_TYRES_S01.dds
SUPERV8_TYRES_S02.dds

that will fix the fords

Thank you very much. The ford is now working well. But the Holdens wheels look like they are in motion in the showroom.

Thanks NWRAP , I renamed all the corresponding .dds tyre files in the FordV8Teams, SuperV8_2016 and SuperV8_OtherV8SCs folders and all are working fine now as well as no motion in the wheels in the show room.
EDIT : With the above there is no tyre sidewall branding showing on any of the cars but I can race them ... good enough for now.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back