@Simberia
GA Modding submitted a new resource:

Ford Transit Carro Attrezzi - Ford Transit Carro Attrezzi by GA Modding

Ford Transit Carro Attrezzi v1.0
-
GA Modding Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/GAModdingAC

Description
-
Finally after many days of work, here we are... it's time for the release of the first version. Subsequent updates will be released, based on your feedback.
1f929.png
1f973.png

Requires the CSP (Custom Shader...

Read more about this resource...

Hello ! I just drove a lap of High force road in traffic mode with a bunch of old ladys from 60's :), this is just amazing, because of the height of the truck and it power. The brakes need to be attentive at high speed.
During the lap, I imagine the same truck with a car on top, like if a old lady suddenly break down ! :(
Is there any way to put a car on the truck, as on your first pick ? And because of it virtual use, on the Nords or on any free roam with traffic, functionnal wipers will be appreciable. Often some rain there !;)
Anyway, thank's a lot for this tow truck. Very good job. :thumbsup:
Dan.

Oh ! Can't activate the top flashing light ? Others works fine. Perhaps my config ? I can only active it in static light with the head lights.

Last edited:
Hi thank you very much! For the next update we will try to fix the problems. The top lights may blink if you press the button you use to blink. If you have not set it, it is the G button.If you don't see them flashing, it might be because of your graphics settings

Hello,
I was wrong, G key turn on the flash light, I just missed to activate keyboard in CM ! :whistling:
But, I can't stop it, the G key dont turn off the flash. Why ? I don't know.
Thank you again for this truck which need some wipers.. today, it was rainy at High Force (real weather by the way). ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 249 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 167 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 166 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 122 7.4%