rF2 Ford Sierra RS500 @ Riverside International -Thu 16 Jan 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
That was good fun!

Both races i started 3rd and both times i got good starts only to have to take avoiding action behing the slow-starting Ivan ahead. Both times i fell back to about 10th, and both times i had great fun battling through the field. There was so much battling in race 2 that i didn't look after my tyres, and my left front dropped to 13%, allowing Pauli an easy win! (plus a couple of offs:whistling:)

Cheers all, and thanks to Denis- Riverside always produces good racing.

Thanks for putting tonight's race on @Denis Betty , really enjoyed it, a great combo:)

Apologies for leaving the 2nd race... I've had this before with rF2 and can't figure it out > 1 or 2 second screen freezes, 5 laps can be fine then it'll happen 4 or 5 times in one lap:O_o: Turned down most settings to below average, I'm stumped.

Thanks for putting tonight's race on @Denis Betty , really enjoyed it, a great combo:)

Apologies for leaving the 2nd race... I've had this before with rF2 and can't figure it out > 1 or 2 second screen freezes, 5 laps can be fine then it'll happen 4 or 5 times in one lap:O_o: Turned down most settings to to below average, I'm stumped.

I was getting that too. Sometimes a car i'm right next to starts jerking back and forward randomly. No idea what causes it as my PC exceeds the recommended specs by a fair margin. Really annoying.

Yep thanks everyone, both races were a lot of fun.

For me, I qualified about 7th. In both races I got lightning starts but in the first race the car in front of me didn't, so I had to slam the brakes on and dropped to the back. Had fun making a few places and in the end finished about 4th, which I think was more because I didn't have any offs than due to any real speed.

In the second race a fast start had me up to 4th at the start but there was no way I was going to hang on to it. Made a few mistakes which made it easier for people to get past but was still fun having the odd tussle, and ended 6th, getting a lucky pass on Denis on the last lap as he was running out of fuel.

Great car and track combination.

Had a lot of fun yesterday.
Thanks for organizing.

Qualied 6th. Happy with it.

First race up to third just because of consistency and no errors. Very Happy!!

Second race 5th in the end. Also Good.

Was great fun and fair racing. Thanks to everybody!!

See U soon!

Apologies for leaving the 2nd race... I've had this before with rF2 and can't figure it out > 1 or 2 second screen freezes, 5 laps can be fine then it'll happen 4 or 5 times in one lap:O_o: Turned down most settings to below average, I'm stumped.

I have had this problem and it was a combination of 2 things. Over heating (i use a laptop so isnt ideal for cooling) and the SATA RAID driver needed removing, my game is on a 2nd HDD where as the system is on an SATA. Ended up reinstalling windows on a new BIOS setting, but this could have been avoided if i spent more time researching.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 80 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 58 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 65 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 38 6.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 91 14.4%