rF2 Ford Sierra RS500 @ Riverside International -Thu 16 Jan 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Yes i know thats exactly what i did after placing them in the folder. they don't show up. However in game the cars tabs list a touring car revival that has years from 1989 to 1991 under sierra. Do I need to totally uninstall those cars. If so how do i do that. Thanks

Yes i know thats exactly what i did after placing them in the folder. they don't show up. However in game the cars tabs list a touring car revival that has years from 1989 to 1991 under sierra. Do I need to totally uninstall those cars. If so how do i do that. Thanks
No, it sounds like you have the correct cars. Look through the 1989 Sierras until you find one you like then click the tuning menu and enable the Eggenberger engine tuning option. Make sure you can enter the server. :)
I can meet you on TeamSpeak if you would like?

No, it sounds like you have the correct cars. Look through the 1989 Sierras until you find one you like then click the tuning menu and enable the Eggenberger engine tuning option. Make sure you can enter the server. :)
I can meet you on TeamSpeak if you would like?
I was able to get on server, found ford Sierra car and check box for eggenberger engine.
thanks

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 85 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 62 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 67 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.3%
  • < 5 years