EU Ford Sierra RS500 @ Riverside International -Thu 16 Jan 2020

razot

10RPM
Premium
Aug 12, 2018
Yes i know thats exactly what i did after placing them in the folder. they don't show up. However in game the cars tabs list a touring car revival that has years from 1989 to 1991 under sierra. Do I need to totally uninstall those cars. If so how do i do that. Thanks

Denis Betty

The older I get, the better I was.
Staff
Premium
Jun 18, 2013
Yes i know thats exactly what i did after placing them in the folder. they don't show up. However in game the cars tabs list a touring car revival that has years from 1989 to 1991 under sierra. Do I need to totally uninstall those cars. If so how do i do that. Thanks
No, it sounds like you have the correct cars. Look through the 1989 Sierras until you find one you like then click the tuning menu and enable the Eggenberger engine tuning option. Make sure you can enter the server. :)
I can meet you on TeamSpeak if you would like?

razot

10RPM
Premium
Aug 12, 2018
Thanks, but no time now unfortunately. I did log into server yesterday so it shouldn’t be a problem. I try later tonight, again thanks for the response.

Reactions: Denis Betty

razot

10RPM
Premium
Aug 12, 2018
No, it sounds like you have the correct cars. Look through the 1989 Sierras until you find one you like then click the tuning menu and enable the Eggenberger engine tuning option. Make sure you can enter the server. :)
I can meet you on TeamSpeak if you would like?
I was able to get on server, found ford Sierra car and check box for eggenberger engine.
thanks

• Love

Kresh

250RPM
Premium
Mar 24, 2013
I have been away from racing a bit, problems with my pedals finally fixed. Sign me up please Denis.