rF2 Ford Sierra RS500 Cosworth @ CTMP - Thu 01 Jun 2023

rFactor 2 Racing Club event

Denis Betty

The older I get, the better I was.
Staff
Premium
Sierra RS500.jpg

Welcome to the rFactor2 racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help then don't hesitate to ask on Discord... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us: Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server Password:
Sent via PM when you sign up.

We highly recommend that you join us on Discord, and that you use an app called Crew Chief. It's an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

Voice chat is on Discord. Please join us - we'll do our very best to make you feel welcome - MORE INFO
HERE.

Server Name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM COZZIE

Cars: 90s BTCC Ford Sierra RS500 Cosworth (Steam)

Track: Canadian Tyres Motorsports Park (Mosport). (STEAM)

Practice: 19:00 UTC (20:00 UK local time)
Warm Up: 19:30 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 1: 19:35 UTC (25 minutes)

Race 2: 20:05 UTC (25 minutes)

Entry List - 25 slots
  1. Denis Betty
  2. slideways
  3. Redvaliant
  4. Rcbill28
  5. Kresh
  6. max1966i
  7. dbx71
  8. Allan Ramsbottom
  9. Peter Stokman
  10. Paul_V*
  11. Sanbone
  12. GeekyDeaks
  13. Steve Le Gallez
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot
  25. Free slot
SERVER IS UP!

Last edited:
I don't need a second invite, what a combo!
Well.... truth be told.... this fella I know suggested the car and... well I test a few tracks.... and between us we came up with what I hope will be a very nice and very popular combo. Thanks Dan. :thumbsup:
Can I get in on this?
You would be the first on my list Bill.... if it weren't for the fact that 2 guys beat you to it. What took you buddy. ;)
Just kidding, it's great that you've chosen to join us for your online racing school. We're honoured. :thumbsup:
Sign me up please.
Legend! (you are one):)

Last edited:
Gents I have a request.

The eagle eyed amongst you will have noticed that the flyer in the OP is one I borrowed from @Ole Marius Myrvold (thanks Ole) and it isn't all that appropriate for this event.

Now, since I run triples and am really bad in the artistic side of things, I find it a bit of a faff taking screen shots for the flyer. I usually ask @Luca Ciarfella and he always delivers a stunning pic. However, I did ask him to do a screenie for last week - which he very kindly provided. Unfortunately I didn't get around to using it this time - sorry Luca, I will use it next time we run the car, I promise. I know you are busy so I'm gonna ask for another club member to help out this time. Hope that's ok?

So, as this is a community kinda club, where we have a history of club members helping out on occasion with the tasks involved in running the club, I'm asking for a volunteer to please help me out and take a decent screen shot of the car and track. I can only use one, so if you wanna help out please post in this thread to save any duplication and somebody going to all the effort for no reason.

Thanks in advance. :)

Give Datastin a shout, he's one of the kings of rf2 screenshots. He has the Sierra in a couple of posts, he may have more.
20230413172021_1-jpg.655715

@Denis Betty you are free to use Datastin's pictures from the rF2 screenshots thread. I asked Rafi (Datastin) about the usage of his screenshots for rF2 club racing posters for RaceDepartment, and the answer was: "yes you can. i have no problem with using my pics."

:)

Gents I have a request.

The eagle eyed amongst you will have noticed that the flyer in the OP is one I borrowed from @Ole Marius Myrvold (thanks Ole) and it isn't all that appropriate for this event.

Now, since I run triples and am really bad in the artistic side of things, I find it a bit of a faff taking screen shots for the flyer. I usually ask @Luca Ciarfella and he always delivers a stunning pic. However, I did ask him to do a screenie for last week - which he very kindly provided. Unfortunately I didn't get around to using it this time - sorry Luca, I will use it next time we run the car, I promise. I know you are busy so I'm gonna ask for another club member to help out this time. Hope that's ok?

So, as this is a community kinda club, where we have a history of club members helping out on occasion with the tasks involved in running the club, I'm asking for a volunteer to please help me out and take a decent screen shot of the car and track. I can only use one, so if you wanna help out please post in this thread to save any duplication and somebody going to all the effort for no reason.

Thanks in advance. :)
Hi denis, no problem for the last week flyer;). And no problem for future flyers, it's a pleasure for me doing those pictures, you can always ask me...
If you want, I can do something, maybe tomorrow, but if you find something else, it's ok for me:thumbsup:.

Hi denis, no problem for the last week flyer;). And no problem for future flyers, it's a pleasure for me doing those pictures, you can always ask me...
If you want, I can do something, maybe tomorrow, but if you find something else, it's ok for me:thumbsup:.
Excellent news.

Your pics are always my prefered option. So if you have time Luca that would be great. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back