Ford Sierra RS500 Cosworth BTCC

Cars Ford Sierra RS500 Cosworth BTCC 2021

Login or Register an account to download this content
Great, love it, but only 1 problem, you NEED an H-Shifter to change gears, you cannot use anything else (or am I doing something wrong) It's ok for people that have H-Shifter, but for the people that don't, Auto gearbox is the only way?

Cheers

Shaun

Great, love it, but only 1 problem, you NEED an H-Shifter to change gears, you cannot use anything else (or am I doing something wrong) It's ok for people that have H-Shifter, but for the people that don't, Auto gearbox is the only way?

Cheers

Shaun

Valuable feedback! Yes, I have used H-shifter only and haven't considered anything else. Will be updated to acommodate paddles. Cheers!

Cars should be driven as designed, flappy paddles in a lotus 49 are just wrong. ;) Love that you made this H gate as it allows for on line clutch leagues, wish all assetto cars were locked to factory spec gearboxes. Thanks for the mod

Cars should be driven as designed, flappy paddles in a lotus 49 are just wrong. ;) Love that you made this H gate as it allows for on line clutch leagues, wish all assetto cars were locked to factory spec gearboxes. Thanks for the mod
I agree, but you have to give people the option, as not everybody has H-Shifters so a lot of people would never get to drive this great mod

Shaun

Fortunately the suspension was designed with the correct weight in mind. I have to adjust the default set-up accordingly, and give more grunt to the engine to keep the current power/weight ratio.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 284 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 40.0%