Ford Performance UK (URD DETROIT EGT) rF2

Skins Ford Performance UK (URD DETROIT EGT) rF2 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

SKYLINEMANNING

Skyline Design
SKYLINEMANNING submitted a new resource:

Ford Performance UK (URD DETROIT EGT) rF2 - Ford Performance UK (URD DETROIT EGT) rF2 by Skyline Design

View attachment 284003
Ford Performance UK (URD DETROIT EGT) rFactor 2 by Skyline Design

You will need the rF2 Detroit EGT 2018 by URD for this skin to work.

Install the file into this location:

rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings\URD_EGT_2018_Detroit

be sure to check out https://www.facebook.com/designbyskyline for more designs.

You can also follow me on Instagram, @designbyskyline

If you would like me to make a skin for you either for a league or for
offline racing...

Read more about this resource...

Greart looking skin, but for some reason it wont download for me. However, I stumbled across your superb AMS's GT3 World Championship mod. So it was all well worthwhile.

i've got it in the right file as well, but the was no sign of car 65 ?:cry:. But hen i rememberd making virtual drives before and had A. Priaulx already as a name in Rf2 In the Detroit. And the game does not like that and is blocking the latest skin with that name. So, no worries, my bad. Thanks fot he great skin

I confirm, the car doesn´t load on the skin selection ;)
Untitled-1.jpg

I've always found skinning for rF2 to be over complicated!

Is anybody else who has downloaded the skin having issues with getting it in game?
Happily I was eventually able to download. It works perfectly, looks great. I can only guess that any problems relate to not placing in correct folder (?). Some modders actually place them in the correct folders.

It's not the skinning, it's a bug (or feature!?) in rF2 that lets the game simply ignore the RCD files if the driver is already part of any other RCD. In this case Andy Priaulx is included in several mods, maybe because he did a lot of driving and is kinda well known. So your skin will simply be ignored by the game because of a duplicated driver - if one has installed a mod that already includes a Andy Priaulx.
The solution is simple though: Choose a different name or a different writing. For me it worked to use "Richard Westbrook", "A Priaulx - R Westbrook", or "A Priaulx". But I'm sure you find your favorite!

Oh, before I forget: Thank you very much for that skin, really like that!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 80 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 59 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 65 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 39 6.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 92 14.4%