Ford Performance F1 Team - Custom MyTeam Mod

Skins Ford Performance F1 Team - Custom MyTeam Mod v3

Login or Register an account to download this content
J13 submitted a new resource:

Ford Performance F1 Team - Custom MyTeam Mod - Ford Performance F1 Team

Ford are back in Formula 1!

View attachment 389360
View attachment 389361

This mod brings the Ford Performance brand into F1 2020 My Team Career Mode. It includes Driver Suit, Driver Cap, Car Livery and a Ford Performance Team Logo for use in badge customisation.

Unfortunately, due to the racenet gloves not being in game, no custom gloves are included right now.

Either ERP Archiver installation (found here...

Read more about this resource...

PSA: I have been very busy at work the last week or so, but there is an update coming very soon (hopefully 28.7.2020). This will include a variant without any of the #WeRaceAsOne branding, as well as variants for Renault, Honda and Mercedes power in My Team.

I have also been working on a new mod hopefully coming over the next few days.

Hope eveyones staying safe.

J13.

Awesome, but can you make it to replace a team like Haas?

Well in 2020 it is currently not possible to change the chassis of the irl cars to the FOM one. Therefore I'd have to recreate it to the Haas chassis, something I haven't even looked into yet.

Short answer ... maybe. I'm yet to look into it.

Well in 2020 it is currently not possible to change the chassis of the irl cars to the FOM one. Therefore I'd have to recreate it to the Haas chassis, something I haven't even looked into yet.

Short answer ... maybe. I'm yet to look into it.

if you go for Haas maybe go for grey as from the RTR Mach E so it keeps the Haas scheme
Ford-Mustang-Mach-E-1400-2020-6-1024x588.jpg

Drivers #43 Ken Block; #25 Vaughn Gittin Jr.

This livery looks great. The only thing I would suggest is that the American flag on the left side needs to be flipped. The flag is always supposed to be seen as "pushing forward", which would mean stars towards the normal direction of movement (the front). That's why you see US Military uniforms with a flag that appears to be backwards, but is actually facing/pushing forward.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.3%