Ford Mustang VS Triumph TR4 @ Nordschleife - Tuesday June 29th 2010

Carlos Diaz

Happily driving a "girly" car
flyermix.jpg
greenhellvln.jpg

tr4vsstang.jpg

Servername: RD GTL Green Hell
Class: Ford Mustang vs Triumph TR4 (Download HERE)
Track: Nordschleife (VLN Layout)
Start Time: 19.00 GMT
Qualification: 30 min Note: Instead of having 20 minutes of practice and then 10 minutes of qualification, we will have the full 30 minutes dedicated just to qualification. Unlimited laps.
Race: 2 x 2 laps
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: Default Skins Only
Note3: The car you will be driving in Race 1 will be listed next to your name in the sign-ups. Please make sure you know what car you are driving in Race 1.

My Setups:

Attachments

• CDTR4.svm
    2.4 KB · Views: 316
  • CDStang.svm
    2.4 KB · Views: 278
Entry List

1. Carlos Diaz - Stang
  2. Hans Sneep - TR4
  3. Andreas Löffler - Stang
  4. Jack Smith - TR4
  5. Stuart Thomson - Stang
  6. Bob Hutchins - TR4
  7. Predrag Drobac - Stang
  8. Tom Wilson - TR4
  9. Tim Ling - Stang
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Knut Omdal Tveito

Finely the Triumph TR4 ,I proposed more than a year a go, same time with the Aston Martin.
Glad you picket it up Carlos,will be a nice fight I hope .
O signing up, with you already understand ,thanks for the setups.

TR4 to start I think

O my God now I see "Green Hell" I love an Hate it...

Finely the Triumph TR4 ,I proposed more than a year a go, same time with the Aston Martin.

To be fair Hans, we (staff) tried both the Aston & the TR4, and in both cases, we found issues with the cars.

The Aston is a new and updated version, fixing those issues. The TR4 still shows ridiculous front brake temperatures in XD. Knut recently told us that it is just an "output" issue and won't actually affect the brake performance in game, but we didn't know that until recently.

Almost forgot to post this...

Carlos - one thing for you to think about, regarding quali etc.

On the VLN layout, there's a short cut back to the main S/F straight, just before you leave the GP circuit for the "full" Nords. You can warm your tyres up with a 2 minute lap around the GP circuit, and then go out and do a quali lap on the big feller.

That, incidentally, is how the TC65 lap record in an Abarth is about 1.56 for the VLN, and then the next quickest lap is a 10.44.

Very uncertain about this. I know I should love the 'Schleif, but I find driving a 5km track hard enough! Stick me on the list Carlos....what am I letting myself in for??? :eek: :poop: :bad:

The worst thing to see in practice? "Track Cut- Lap Will Not Count", especially when its riiiiight at the end of the lap :(

I was expecting the Mustang to be very tail happy, but using Carlos's setup it seems nicely balanced. The TR4 I find a bit twitch, but still good to drive.I'm enjoying the track too, which is a first for me at Nords

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 322 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 455 39.2%