Resource icon

Sounds Ford GT LM 2016 sounds 2.1 Final

Login or Register an account to download this content
Mach77 submitted a new resource:

Ford GT LM 2016 sounds - better than the default one

Hi everyone,

this is a 95% accurate Ford GT LM sound that goes with this one <Snip>
and the credits of the original goes to the creator of this mod. the sound was really bad and didn't represented the GT LM. so, I did it myself. the only thing that is missing is the "farting" turbo sound when the throttle is slightly pressed(like outside). I tried many options in Fmod but that didn't workes for the interior.
anyways, here's a...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure, but the link you provided doesn't seem to be the page of the creators of the mod but even if it is, they are asking $14.99 for an unlicensed mod, with no demonstration that it is of any real quality...not cool...

• Deleted member 223075

I'm not sure, but the link you provided doesn't seem to be the page of the creators of the mod but even if it is, they are asking $14.99 for an unlicensed mod, with no demonstration that it is of any real quality...not cool...

Same as others converted mod from AG or RTM. Also if i remember right external link are not allowed.

well I wasn't sure if it was legal or not. if you want it deleted, it's fine. otherwise, i'll post an update soon with longer samples

Don't misinterpret my comment, it's absolutly not about your work! I love realistic car sounds and your soundmod is a must have for this model. So if you would update your amazing work, it would be a gift for the community.
But I can't stand with this guy who sold 15€ a car he has stolen. And yes it's an another story, far away from your soundmod.

I didn't misinterpret, don't worry. well, for sure, I was a pit sceptic about this mod because, as the assetto garage one, it is way faster than the kunos F488 GTE and Corvette C7R so, yeah, I've had some doubts about it. And yes, I'll update those sounds. only the exterior one because the samples are too short. but It will remain the same quality. funny for my first released sound lol

Mach77 updated Ford GT LM 2016 sounds with a new update entry:

longer exterior samples. feels more natural

Hi everyone,

this is a 95% accurate Ford GT LM sound. the sound was really bad and didn't represented the GT LM. so, I did it myself. the only thing that is missing is the "farting" turbo sound when the throttle is slightly pressed(like outside). I tried many options in Fmod but that didn't workes for the interior.
anyways, here's a preview of the new sounds:

Installation: just drop the content folder into your Assetto Corsa folder :)

Update 1.1: Changed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Deleted member 223075

For me first version was better. Now the sound is very strange inside the car. especially with the new "Turbo" effect.

• Deleted member 223075

that's what you hear in the vids. I triggerd this sound to be between 30 and 70% of the throttle. If I've had more data of this(I have almost nothing except the video), it would've been more accurate. look at this, so you'll understand what I'm talking about: www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSE3zvraJi8 :)

Yeah but it sounds bettter in video :D Why not try to reduce somes inside sounds or ask Fonsecker to help you to improve the sound (or others guys who are able to make a proper sound with some YouTube sample)?

Currently I am a bit mixed. The outside sound does not seem too bad, although a bit acute but for the inside there is a little improvement to make.

Of course this is only my opinion. I try to describe what I hear when driving.

well, I know what the problem is and it's already been fixed: the internal turbo sound had too much bass. I've reworked them and I'll post the update tomorrow. enough with the consecutive update XD

if you want the mod i can send you it as they are selling it illegaly so they cant really do anything about it. I'll update with a mediafire link here if the the OP is okay with me posting it in this his thread here

that or I can upload my hpysics mod done with a friend that has added the side mirrors on the model and has the latest sounds(since I did the correct engine, the sounds here aren't exact anymore) :) but, no, I don't mind you posting the original mod here

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 133 13.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 71 7.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 140 13.8%