Cars Ford Focus RS Mk1 WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry this is really tough to know for sure. Usually I spin my models around with stripes for hours and I'm still not happy, and so trying to judge with arbitrary screenshots is unreliable.

The flow of the items in hte door seems to be curvy, but I'd 'imagine' from a quick Google images of ST170 (darker colours on 3dr make it more obvious) that the lines of the reflections should be at least linear in nature.

Hmmm.

flow_maybe.PNG

• Deleted member 223075

Did you planned to make an upgrade version like the Ford Focus RS 2016. This car is gorgeous.

Did you planned to make an upgrade version like the Ford Focus RS 2016. This car is gorgeous.

What do you mean, and upgrade version? Do you mean like a Step version of this Mk1 that is quicker, or just a whole new project on the Mk3 RS? Either way, no plans.

Meh, this version looks so much prettier than the newer ones! :inlove: The latest design looks far too angular and aggressive.

Yeah I think so too, the Mk1 is very clean but still purposeful. The Mk2 RS is pretty wild, but was sort of a strange contrast to the almost boring standard Mk2 Focus. The Mk3 RS seems very aggressive front and back, but it all looks a little aftermarket - I think the base model looks better, more well resolved design :roflmao:

• Deleted member 223075

What do you mean, and upgrade version? Do you mean like a Step version of this Mk1 that is quicker, or just a whole new project on the Mk3 RS? Either way, no plans.

Yeah why not an S1 version

Yeah why not an S1 version

I'd rather focus my attention towards just getting the standard car right, then of course on the multiple other projects I have not finished. And an S1 Focus wouldn't add a huge amount of depth IMO, unlike say the Transit S2/3 which transform what is a very slow (but unique) car into something very different.

Basically I don't have enough time, so I have to make some compromises along the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 149 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.5%