Ford Fiesta ST 150 (Mk6) - WorkInProgress by GRRN

Cars Ford Fiesta ST 150 (Mk6) - WorkInProgress by GRRN 2019-09-29

Login or Register an account to download this content
only thing I would say is make it right hand drive, would also love a ST180 mod

The physic is good !

Any updates planned for this model?

Update ... physic is good, the only thing I need is the model and I'm not able to finish it ... I need someone who can make me the model. And I can do the texture map (UV mesh)
So, for now, the projet is stopped ...

Hey man go on facebook there's groups and a few guys that will help yah guy like Steve stripe. Would be awesome to see done.

Yes, I know but no one would help me. I've already asked to a lot of group but there is no one who want to make the 3D model without money ... so, the project stops

Hi hows it getting on?

The project stop ... I'm not able to do a good 3D model. So I need someone who can do it for me. For free, because I want to share this mod.

waiting for update! :thumbsup:

Me too ... but I really need help.

Any news about this?Any update in the horizon?

I saw a guy who do the same job. If he want, we can make fusion of our both mod.
He imports the Rfactor mod. That is what I was thinking about and the Rfactor modeler permit me to take his mod and convert it for assetto. But the mesh is bad ... So I've start to do my 3D model. But things happen and my knowledge was not able to continue the mod.
If I can work with someone for do the 3D model as it should be, it could get an update with the all car as finished. But I need to find a good 3D modeler.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 201 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 253 13.3%