DiRT Rally 2.0 FORD FIESTA R5 2020 MK8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I am a graphic designer who was made this design in real life. This is copy my work with many mistakes and it harms me. I also don't like that you want money for it as donation. According to the copyright law you trying to enrich on my work.

I sent a delete requestand I do not want you to steal me my job!

Thanks for understanding

Hello,
I am a graphic designer who was made this design in real life. This is copy my work with many mistakes and it harms me. I also don't like that you want money for it as donation. According to the copyright law you trying to enrich on my work.

I sent a delete requestand I do not want you to steal me my job!

Thanks for understanding

Hello,

I understand you're upset about this work, thus it should be deleted, yet you are not 100% correct. According to the copyright law, this is NOT enrichment on somebody else's work. Donations are not mandatory, they are fully optional and may not even be connected to the work itself. This work it completely free, whether that's for better or worse fate of the creator is for someone else to decide. Yet again, you have full right to do anything you wish with that design. I just wanted to point that donation thing out for future reference.

BR

Hello,

I understand you're upset about this work, thus it should be deleted, yet you are not 100% correct. According to the copyright law, this is NOT enrichment on somebody else's work. Donations are not mandatory, they are fully optional and may not even be connected to the work itself. This work it completely free, whether that's for better or worse fate of the creator is for someone else to decide. Yet again, you have full right to do anything you wish with that design. I just wanted to point that donation thing out for future reference.

BR
And what about asking the autor for using his work before you made it? as an author, I have the rights to decide what will happen with my work. So I do not want it to be published in any way. Please delete that otherwise I will contact the racedeparment to delete that

And what about asking the autor for using his work before you made it? as an author, I have the rights to decide what will happen with my work. So I do not want it to be published in any way. Please delete that otherwise I will contact the racedeparment to delete that

I said you were right, not sure why you turned out on me while I am clearly not the creator, I did not violate anything. Please say that to the creator (Pupito) and RaceDepartment, not me. I have no rights to delete anything. Please calm down and start thinking for a second...

I said you were right, not sure why you turned out on me while I am clearly not the creator, I did not violate anything. Please say that to the creator (Pupito) and RaceDepartment, not me. I have no rights to delete anything. Please calm down and start thinking for a second...

Yes sure you are right. I was thinking about Pupito not you to delete that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline