Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Haha... This is epic.

Not only do you (shamelessly) rip codies content, but you take it to a new level by ripping Reiza's content. LMAO.

No doubt they (Reiza) didn't reply to your requests.

Edit: (by ripping Reiza's content) IDK... I guess that is not an accurate statement as the platform has not changed. Anyhow its up to the community to decide what is acceptable. IMO the mod is still junk. What does it bring to the table? It is 99% superV8 with a stolen body. Awful.
My god man dont download it then. Why dont you go make something productive and contribute to the community instead of sitting here bashing other people's work.

I did raise my eyebrows when I saw this, especially after all the OZV8 discussions, I guess it shows how much people really want to see a complete V8Supercar mod? The fact that this has been done (in what seems to be pretty quick time) does question why OZV8 couldn't get theirs over the line?

Hi @diqing

i looked at the track both the rFactor and GSCE conversion and i have to say that the original track have a file i never seen and the usual files are not there, the track works in rFactor but the conversion probably don't work cause the converting tool simply doesn't know how to convert the file that is unusual (.DS_Store) or the game simply doesn't know what to do with it. So my best guess would be to make the usual files in order for the track to work properly (AWI, CAM, GDB, SCN and TDF) which require alot of work, knowledge and a few software. sorry i can't help you more :(

I did raise my eyebrows when I saw this, especially after all the OZV8 discussions, I guess it shows how much people really want to see a complete V8Supercar mod? The fact that this has been done (in what seems to be pretty quick time) does question why OZV8 couldn't get theirs over the line?

i planned it much longer ago but then the ozv8 were announced so i deleted the cars, now after they told they wont do the cars for sce and on our site the people ask for v8 races i thought ok then i will do the ford as theres already the great reiza model... its a bit boring with just one car... i think its a good grid filler till the ozv8 will come....

@Gringo

heres a quote from petra she wrote some time ago

My point of view:
I'm a modder without the scratch 3d modelling knowledge. I'm not a stealer, since i dont take credits for others ppl/companies work. I know they made it, they just made it for the wrong game:) So, for all those haters, stick to waiting, we stick to racing.

;) if you dont like it, dont download it... easy... but i bet you downloaded it and drive it ;)

I did not download your files but .DS_Store files are Mac files, they are equivalent to Thumbs.db for Windows: it is just a preview of the folder contents. I guess it has nothing to do with your problem. You can delete it and forget about it. But if the usual files are not there… That would be the problem!

When the game hangs... there is a message box hidden in the background.

if you ctrl-alt-del (or alt-tab can work too) you can get back to the desktop and find the message.

Some times you need to alt-tab (or mouse clicks can work too) to find the GSC task and then the message should be visible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 327 27.9%