Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

np to edit the backfires, make them longer appear and bigger... you have just to resize the backfire faces and edit the animation secquence...

but i wont edit stock content... i dont like dropping gmt loose into the car folders and if you edit the mas files you have to change it always if reiza ad updates...

PATR10T submitted a new resource:

Ford Falcon FG - Super V8 addon - ford falcon fg addon for reizas great super v8

gsc.exe_dx9_20151011_103723.png

View attachment 107655 View attachment 107656 View attachment 107657

ford falcon fg addon for reizas great super v8 "holden vf"

body and "external" interior from codemasters racedriver grid 2
addon means its using tires, driver, helmet, calipers and cockpit from super v8, same for some textures, complete physics and sounds so its just working together with the original content and not standalone

i wrote a...

Read more about this resource...

I used this for a long time when I converted (for personal use) the Power&Glory mod. It does a good job simulating proper clutch usage. Keep in mind that this will be a huge setback in multiplayer, where faster players will be downshifting/upshifting without restraints. Haven't used with 1.38 yet. It has been a while since I last fired SCE here.

http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=31259

??

Awesome! Looking forward to trying this out.

Thanks for also posting the gmt file for painting purposes, I'm just starting to figure out the workings of GSC and find the encryption thing a hassle.

Haha... This is epic.

Not only do you (shamelessly) rip codies content, but you take it to a new level by ripping Reiza's content. LMAO.

No doubt they (Reiza) didn't reply to your requests.

Edit: (by ripping Reiza's content) IDK... I guess that is not an accurate statement as the platform has not changed. Anyhow its up to the community to decide what is acceptable. IMO the mod is still junk. What does it bring to the table? It is 99% superV8 with a stolen body. Awful.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 214 14.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.0%
  • < 4 years