Cars Ford Falcon FG - Super V8 addon [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATR10T

500RPM
PATR10T submitted a new resource:

Ford Falcon FG - Super V8 addon - ford falcon fg addon for reizas great super v8

View attachment 107655 View attachment 107656 View attachment 107657

ford falcon fg addon for reizas great super v8 "holden vf"

body and "external" interior from codemasters racedriver grid 2
addon means its using tires, driver, helmet, calipers and cockpit from super v8, same for some textures, complete physics and sounds so its just working together with the original content and not standalone

i wrote a...
Read more about this resource...

I used this for a long time when I converted (for personal use) the Power&Glory mod. It does a good job simulating proper clutch usage. Keep in mind that this will be a huge setback in multiplayer, where faster players will be downshifting/upshifting without restraints. Haven't used with 1.38 yet. It has been a while since I last fired SCE here.

http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=31259

Gringo

500RPM
Haha... This is epic.

Not only do you (shamelessly) rip codies content, but you take it to a new level by ripping Reiza's content. LMAO.

No doubt they (Reiza) didn't reply to your requests.

Edit: (by ripping Reiza's content) IDK... I guess that is not an accurate statement as the platform has not changed. Anyhow its up to the community to decide what is acceptable. IMO the mod is still junk. What does it bring to the table? It is 99% superV8 with a stolen body. Awful.

Last edited:

Troy Barman

500RPM
Haha... This is epic.

Not only do you (shamelessly) rip codies content, but you take it to a new level by ripping Reiza's content. LMAO.

No doubt they (Reiza) didn't reply to your requests.

Edit: (by ripping Reiza's content) IDK... I guess that is not an accurate statement as the platform has not changed. Anyhow its up to the community to decide what is acceptable. IMO the mod is still junk. What does it bring to the table? It is 99% superV8 with a stolen body. Awful.
My god man dont download it then. Why dont you go make something productive and contribute to the community instead of sitting here bashing other people's work.

muzarati

250RPM
I did raise my eyebrows when I saw this, especially after all the OZV8 discussions, I guess it shows how much people really want to see a complete V8Supercar mod? The fact that this has been done (in what seems to be pretty quick time) does question why OZV8 couldn't get theirs over the line?

PATR10T

500RPM
I did raise my eyebrows when I saw this, especially after all the OZV8 discussions, I guess it shows how much people really want to see a complete V8Supercar mod? The fact that this has been done (in what seems to be pretty quick time) does question why OZV8 couldn't get theirs over the line?
i planned it much longer ago but then the ozv8 were announced so i deleted the cars, now after they told they wont do the cars for sce and on our site the people ask for v8 races i thought ok then i will do the ford as theres already the great reiza model... its a bit boring with just one car... i think its a good grid filler till the ozv8 will come....

@Gringo

heres a quote from petra she wrote some time ago

My point of view:
I'm a modder without the scratch 3d modelling knowledge. I'm not a stealer, since i dont take credits for others ppl/companies work. I know they made it, they just made it for the wrong game:) So, for all those haters, stick to waiting, we stick to racing.

;) if you dont like it, dont download it... easy... but i bet you downloaded it and drive it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom