rF2 Ford Falcon @ Bridgehampton - Thursday 26 Jan 2023

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I saw that car at a motor show in 1979. It looked the business with the stripes and the Cobra logo. It was also at this motorshow that the Holden Commodore debuted. I couldn't get over the headlight wipers! it looked like the future compared to the large Holdens, Fords and Valiants of the time.

@Denis Betty i should be able to make so sign me up please and i'll be driving that :)
Monter Energy 1.png

and you Denis you'll be driving that ;)
Falcon ls.png

Download link

To use liveries in game:
Choose a car in game(remember the number on the car). Click tuning/customize, and "create dir".
Find the created folder in: Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings\AL_XC_FalconGT_coupe_v096\(number on car) Unpack zip-file. Paste all the files there, and choose it on tuning/customize in game. Voila! :)

And you @slideways you'll be driving that ;)
Shell ultra hi 1.png

Download link

To use liveries in game:
Choose a car in game(remember the number on the car). Click tuning/customize, and "create dir".
Find the created folder in: Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings\AL_XC_FalconGT_coupe_v096\(number on car) Unpack zip-file. Paste all the files there, and choose it on tuning/customize in game. Voila! :)

@Jack Smith i should be able to do a skin for you too but it won't be your usual livery tho ;)

@Denis Betty i should be able to make so sign me up please and i'll be driving that :)
View attachment 633955

and you Denis you'll be driving that ;)
View attachment 633956

Download link

To use liveries in game:

And you @slideways you'll be driving that ;)
View attachment 633958

Download link

To use liveries in game:

@Jack Smith i should be able to do a skin for you too but it won't be your usual livery tho ;)
If you broke Yves in half he'd have "RD community" written right through him like a stick of rock. :D :thumbsup:

Was a wild ride! Thanks for hosting this one! After the first race my concentration was gone... Keeping this wild car on the track was not an easy task, and in the last two or three laps I had so many issues with the sand, I thought I should better get my plastic shovel and bucket to build a little sand castle :)
But I really had a lot of fun!

Hi Guys, thanks for the fun racing.
Fully agreed with Markus it was another great event. Nice one Denis.
loved the power and sound of the cars but was worried I would be unable to even drive the beasts. Practice previous to race night hadn't gone well, but proving that getting online helps big time, during the praccy and qualifying I slowly got a handle on the cars and my PB dropped down by more than 6 seconds. Light years away from Stig, Denis, Yves and all the other Aliens up front, but still made for a good race for me. Worked hard at just making decent progress and just trying to stay on the black stuff. Had some fun dicing with a few guys, mainly Markus himself which were some great laps. I also knew at the start of the 2nd race that as soon as I started taking to the sand during the first lap, race 2 would be just a mess lol . So I took an early bath.

Really looking forward to our next outing. Sorry for the long post but just finally want to say, most of you guys are very fast, but thanks for the safe, friendly and considerate driving towards us guys at the back.. much appreciated.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years