AC Ford '34 coupe @ Vallelunga - Monday 10 Feb 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I have changed the fuel setting to 80% and put the race server up... I think. :confused:
I'm knackered now though, so could somebody test please, to make sure we can make the full race distance on a tank of gas?
Thank you and goodnight. :sleep:

I have changed the fuel setting to 80% and put the race server up... I think. :confused:
I'm knackered now though, so could somebody test please, to make sure we can make the full race distance on a tank of gas?
Thank you and goodnight. :sleep:
@Denis Betty I did about 30 minutes on a full tank on the practice server. So your settings work. :thumbsup:

Not related to your server settings but it's odd that when you get the fuel warning icon in the upper left of the screen, there isn't enough fuel left for 1 whole lap. I suppose it's car related but rather useless in this car then.:confused:

Looking forward to the race with such a full line up. Pity that Craig can't join us. :(I think he would have loved it.

For future events: I think Mills will be a good one with this car.
Oh and last: I would like to have #52, please.:coffee:

Um.... PM me your Steam id, if I get time before the event, I will try. I'm pretty busy, maybe Sunday evening, but I never used AC servers until now. I have a video guide, but I may not be able to do this.

Um.... PM me your Steam id, if I get time before the event, I will try. I'm pretty busy, maybe Sunday evening, but I never used AC servers until now. I have a video guide, but I may not be able to do this.
Oh, but don't bother then, Denis. Let's skip this for now. It's totally unimportant.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back