ForceFeel

I actually got a couple of nice emails from Thomas of Gametrix confirming the following:
(...)
1. For dimensions, please see the image attached.

2. Yes, we are already in communication with the developers, to make an API to control the new device from SimShaker software.

3. Four - one for the power adapter, second is USB for the controller and two other are for audio jack connectors.

4. The mould of the pad is currently being finalised. So the first sample of pad will be ready at the beginning of May, we will do the photos and video for sure. The electronic interface is still in development plus testing, this will take more than a month.

We would like to use a breathable artificial leather (with miniature holes) that also helps to prevent the motors to overheat.

(...)
yW63G7SEcAlwBQ4xdPFRHpkyT

Upvote 0
2. Yes, we are already in communication with the developers, to make an API to control the new device from SimShaker software.

So this will be a direct competitor of the Gametrix JetSeat yet they are talking to Andre about making it compatible with SimShaker? Interesting.

so you would need a sound card?

Sounds like this will work just like the JetSeat which means you will need a dedicated soundcard for this.

Upvote 0
So this will be a direct competitor of the Gametrix JetSeat yet they are talking to Andre about making it compatible with SimShaker? Interesting.
Andre is a reseller of the JetSeat. No shocking news here. He developed the SSW software to add extra value to a product that was already on the market, and now he's asked to add support to a very similar, but slightly enhanced one. (6 zones vs 8 zones of feedback)
Sounds like this will work just like the JetSeat which means you will need a dedicated soundcard for this.
No, you don't, if you use SSW. With the USB connection you can have direct telemetry based feedback in supported sims. The audio jacks are for frequency driven actuation, by routing your sound output through the device. Useful if you're playing other genres, as it can be pretty immersive with FPS titles.

A dedicated soundcard is only necessary if you want to use SSW with bass shakers, with telemetry based effects.

Upvote 0
Andre is a reseller of the JetSeat. No shocking news here. He developed the SSW software to add extra value to a product that was already on the market, and now he's asked to add support to a very similar, but slightly enhanced one. (6 zones vs 8 zones of feedback)

Ah, good point.

No, you don't, if you use SSW. With the USB connection you can have direct telemetry based feedback in supported sims. The audio jacks are for frequency driven actuation, by routing your sound output through the device. Useful if you're playing other genres, as it can be pretty immersive with FPS titles.

A dedicated soundcard is only necessary if you want to use SSW with bass shakers, with telemetry based effects.

Yes, I'm too bass shaker centric so I made an assumption that the JetSeat also required a dedicated sound card. Thanks for setting it straight.

Upvote 0
As a buyer of this product I would recommend that anyone interesting in this to hold back as while the pad works really well ,the company has very poor support and at the moment there is a large problem getting the sim shaker software to activate.(making this product useless). I contacted Andre and he just informed me to sort it out with Realeus. I waited 9 months from pre ordering back in April and progress has been very slow.

Upvote 0
As a buyer of this product I would recommend that anyone interesting in this to hold back as while the pad works really well ,the company has very poor support and at the moment there is a large problem getting the sim shaker software to activate.(making this product useless). I contacted Andre and he just informed me to sort it out with Realeus. I waited 9 months from pre ordering back in April and progress has been very slow.

Any more info on the activation issue, just emailed today as I can't activate Sim Shaker Wheels with the key they gave me. Glad SimHub is adding support.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 94 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 69 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 74 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.0%
  • < 5 years