Forced pit stops

hi just got into stcc and having troubles with forced pit stop rules, i enter the pits in 1st place and come out last cause changing tires takes time, so i decided just to refuel on my 2nd try but then i get disqualified for not changing tires. can somebody share the stcc rules for noobs :loser:. thanks in advance!

got a quick reply from simracer.. thanks

MANDATORY PITSTOP
With the mandatory pitstop feature enabled all drivers have to do at least
one pitstop during the race. The mandatory pitstop is applied when the
STCC Regulations are selected.
During the pitstop you will have to change your tires. You can change all
tires, but you can also select the option to only change 2 two tires. When
chosen for the 2 two tire option the player is free to choose which tires
he wants to change; front tires, rear tires, left tires or right tires.

A minimum of 2 two tires has to be changed during the mandatory pitstop. If this is not the case the player will receive a stop-and-go penalty.

• Ingo Voellinger

Its better to get enough fuel for the whole race.
Refueling costs more time then you win by driving with a lighter car!
The question is , as you said, to change 2 or 4 tires.
I always change all 4.

more info..

THE PITLIGHT
The cars in the STCC are equipped with a light, located at the right side of the cockpit. This light, the pitlight, is a visual indicator to show if a driver has made his mandatory pitstop or not. After you have made a pitstop the pitlight will turn green. When a driver has not yet made his pitstop his pitlight will be red. This way it is easy to see for the player if the driver he’s fighting against has made his pitstop already or not.

Just as the STCC in real life :)
i can see from your location stcc is likely done in your neighborhood thats why your famillar with the rules.. here its the otherway around.. stcc? never heard of it lol what we have here are gp2, speedcars, gt3, a1, radicals, f1 etc.. im learning the stcc rules and loving the cars btw, even though i didnt know it exists. stcc spåren är riktigt bra!

To be honest I did not think that STCC would be as good as it is, maybe since I drive on some theese tracks regulary, I thought that it was more exiting to drive the tracks with more international known names. So a reevaluation of my first thoughts of STCC is in order, it's a lot of fun and I don't regret that I bought a copy.
The STCC rules with pitstops gives this game a slightly new dimension to the game.

To be honest I did not think that STCC would be as good as it is, maybe since I drive on some theese tracks regulary, I thought that it was more exiting to drive the tracks with more international known names. So a reevaluation of my first thoughts of STCC is in order, it's a lot of fun and I don't regret that I bought a copy.
The STCC rules with pitstops gives this game a slightly new dimension to the game.

i agree! even though i dont reach 6th gear lol 5th gear very rare.. i find the tracks very challenging with the slides and bumps on different track elevations. pitstops really is a nice addition to it.. except when cars become ghost and passes thru you during pitstops.. is there an option to solve this issue ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 85 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 62 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 68 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.3%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 92 13.8%