Resource icon

Skins Force India VJM06 HD 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

realitychecked

TheJlfan
TheJlfan submitted a new resource:

Force India VJM06 HD revamped skin - VJM06 skin revamp in HD size.

Done in HD (4096x4096) only, I have some problems in saving it in DHD, I'll see what I can do. Soon I'll release DHD (8192x8192) version.

VJM06 skin revamp in HD with new improved and sharpened logos. Back up your files before installing. If you see any mistakes please post it in the discussion, I'd appreciate it. :)

To install, just replace the folder into the game's directory:
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\f12013\cars\fc2

Screenshots:...​

Read more about this resource...

Don't worry guys, will fix it along with fixed sponsors (if they work right... :whistling:).

EDIT: It seems the new logos won't fit in thanks to CM's "mod killing" technique. I don't have problems with the texture_low being too big, it loads the same for me. I don't get what it is for (I forgot about it :unsure:).

Last edited:
texture low is when AI control the car, texture high is when you are driving it. If all of the AI cars were that big then a 1GB vram card wouldn't be able to load them and boom CTD.

Last edited:
i mean, if i open the dds main from fr2, i can't
What? You can open the DDS with any photograph manipulator or something else. You just need the right software for it.
texture low is when AI control the car, texture high is when you are driving it. If all of the AI cars were that big then a 1GB vram card wouldn't be able to load them and boom CTD.
Well then, if you want it for you then just replace the texture/high. There's no difference, I just made it sharper with new logos and stuff like that.

What? You can open the DDS with any photograph manipulator or something else. You just need the right software for it.

Well then, if you want it for you then just replace the texture/high. There's no difference, I just made it sharper with new logos and stuff like that.
I'm good thanks with 4GB VRAM over 2x GTX680's but a lot of people with 1GB will CTD. Looks great by the way.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 118 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 303 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 434 39.7%