Force India Saved by Stroll Led Consortium

So Stroll will be in at Force India next year which means what for Perez and Ocon? both deserve a seat but i fear it could be Perez they sacrifice will be interesting to see if whoever partners Stroll next year will beat him.

Personally i expect they will because i dont think Stroll is that amazing.

Of course, the other issue in this farce will be the fate of Williams.
No more Stroll money could see that team go to the wall, not that I care about that organisation.
"For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction".

Of course, the other issue in this farce will be the fate of Williams.
No more Stroll money could see that team go to the wall, not that I care about that organisation.
"For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction".
Quite the 'pickle'...Williams have got themselves into.
They needed big money to keep the team developing.
It's quite unfortunate.
They'll yet again need to go seek out another 'big bank' driver over one who can potentially move them forward through car development.

Says the world leading news agency "racefans.net". :rolleyes:

Nothing on Motorsport.com. Just saying... :coffee:

racefans is the old F1Fanatic, Keith Collantine who runs the site is quite good at what he does, and also commentates IndyCar in the UK.
It's worth noting that this article was done in cooperation with Dieter Rencken, who is in his 19th year covering F1, and also writes for e.g Motorsport.com, Autosport.com and others.

Ok Ole (you walking Wikipedia, didn't doubt in you, not ever neither now:D) didn't knew all that.:x3: Ok BB, your site seems legit, I would say now. :geek:
And it even seems a bit faster than Motorsport. But guess it all ends now, and it ends good. Source (Motorsport;)):
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/force-india-new-entry-racing-point/3163087/

"Racing Point" they say huh ? Guess it takes some time to settle in my stomach.
And they got 0 (ZERO) points now hmm...:O_o: what an amazing and truly unexpected summer break present Haas and McLaren got... :sneaky:

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back