Force India Canada version

Skins Force India Canada version 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Why I can not upload to Luna mod? I have it all scattered.:confused:
Because the Force India in Luna's mod is based on the mclaren model while this one is based on the original Force India model that's why. First of all copy and paste the original fc2 folder into your cars folder. Then paste only the balanced and track folder from Luna's fc2 folder. Then apply this car skin and there you go, you got a working car.

Thank you for your help, that's fine, but it would need fine-tuning. (HD?) Post Smirnoff before the eyes of the rider on the body. But thanks moc.Sorry for my English.:)

Thank you for your help, that's fine, but it would need fine-tuning. (HD?) Post Smirnoff before the eyes of the rider on the body. But thanks moc.Sorry for my English.:)
You mean this car isn't even done in HD resolution? Just ask the author maybe he can update it.

I think it wants to fine-tune and it will be good. Missing several sponsors, and if it were updated, it would be good. Thanks for the work. Some signs need sharpness.;)

Because the Force India in Luna's mod is based on the mclaren model while this one is based on the original Force India model that's why. First of all copy and paste the original fc2 folder into your cars folder. Then paste only the balanced and track folder from Luna's fc2 folder. Then apply this car skin and there you go, you got a working car.

THANKS!!! YOU'RE THE SECOND PERSON WHO HELPED ME IN THIS FORUM
:):)):):):):)

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline