If you are struggling with FFB here are the settings that I use:

Intensity: 100%
Smoothing: 0%
FFB Spring: 20%
Damper: 0%
Steering Force: 75%
Minimun Force: 20%
Understeer: 60%
Vertical: 100-180 depending on car (gives you better feel of tyres on road)
Lateral: 50%
Rack: 100%
Slip: 75%
Engine: 10%
Kerb: 30%
Shift: 30%

Then just adjust your FFB Multiplier in your steering setup settings to keep your FFB within the yellow and red lines on the FFB graph.

Last edited:
I've found a setup I really like now.
I've changed my Thrustmaster settings to what David Slute uses and then a combined set for the FFB:

Smoothing: 5%
FFB Spring: 10%
Minimum Force: 6%
Understeer: 75%
Vertical: minimum 100% - may increase for different cars to get a good feel of being on the track.
Lateral: 55%

Then change the multiplier per car.
What car and tracks are you basing these on? I'm using the WTCC 14 and 15 around Slovakia for mine.

I've changed my Thrustmaster settings to what David Slute uses and then a combined set for the FFB:

Vertical: minimum 100% - may increase for different cars to get a good feel of being on the track.

I like these, I like these a lot. I sometimes get where the graph runs along the Yellow line but I'm going to put up with that because the rest of it works. I don't have any steering rack either so may try that later.

What car and tracks are you basing these on? I'm using the WTCC 14 and 15 around Slovakia for mine.

These are my standard settings for all cars and tracks, I will adjust the FFB Multiplier to what I like for each car/combo. Sometimes I don't feel the front tyres pressing on the track, so I will increase the Vertical Force, but that doesn't happen often, I know the Aquila is one, but then I don't like the car and only race it in the odd event here.

And what are those settings on TM control panel?

Last edited:
If you are struggling with FFB here are the settings that I use:

Smoothing: 0%
FFB Spring: 20%
Minimun Force: 20%
Understeer: 60%
Vertical: 100-180 depending on car (gives you better feel of tyres on road)
Lateral: 50%

Then just adjust your FFB Multiplier in your steering setup settings to keep your FFB within the yellow and red lines on the FFB graph.

Do you know mechanics?Where on earth you found car with spring on steering shaft or steering rack?????????? Spring effect for old gear driven wheels which can't replicate self aligning torque only!

steering sys.jpg
Its wrong ! Just making me crazy to read when the people using wrong unrealistic settings !No rude at all!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back