Force Feedback Issues

R

Robert Stork

• Robert Stork

I was reading another users post on force feedback in the rfactor forums and it sounded alot like the issue I was having.

When driving a car there should be some resistance as you turn the wheel to go into a turn. The wheel shouldn't "pull" itself in any direction. Then as you attempt to center the wheel there should be some resistance and it shouldn't "pull" past center. It should "pull" to center and that's all it should pull.

I'm really upset with the wiggly wheel. GTR Evo changes all the logitech momo settings. There is no center spring even though in a real car there is always a "center spring."

Any thoughts anyone?

I was reading another users post on force feedback in the rfactor forums and it sounded alot like the issue I was having.

When driving a car there should be some resistance as you turn the wheel to go into a turn. The wheel shouldn't "pull" itself in any direction. Then as you attempt to center the wheel there should be some resistance and it shouldn't "pull" past center. It should "pull" to center and that's all it should pull.

I'm really upset with the wiggly wheel. GTR Evo changes all the logitech momo settings. There is no center spring even though in a real car there is always a "center spring."

Any thoughts anyone?

Have you got reverse effects on in GTR Evo? If not, turn that on.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 191 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.8%