F1 2011 Force Feedback Fix Download

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Does anyone know where I can get the Force Feedback Fix from, I cant seem to find it anywhere, anyone have a link, would be much appreciated.

Is this fix helps with a ffb power? I have a prob - i chhoose lowest ffb, but this low is too strong to me and my wheel is jumping on to my knees and the handling is strong like Lada 2105 lol... Now i'm driving without ffb, only track bumping and wheel weight i have to drive normal, but i dont like it... In 2010 game had no this prob...

Is this fix helps with a ffb power? I have a prob - i chhoose lowest ffb, but this low is too strong to me and my wheel is jumping on to my knees and the handling is strong like Lada 2105 lol... Now i'm driving without ffb, only track bumping and wheel weight i have to drive normal, but i dont like it... In 2010 game had no this prob...

Yep, I have the same issue :(

What I did I reduced the FFB in my logitech control panel. I had to lower it to 67% but now it works OK. I am not sure what wheel you have but I am positive you should be able to find some sort of controller to reduce the FFB outside the game itself.

Just a small point: you don;t need to change the FFB strength on the main panel if you add F1 2011 to the Logitech CP. Just remember to switch to it before launching the game and you can have all the values customized to F1 2011 without affecting the global values.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 356 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%