For your information?

Some of you already know this, probably not all however, so I decided to make this post to clear a few things up.

About 7 weeks ago, I left Precision and quit as WC Race Director. In my mind I had left about a month before this, but on the day in question it was made official.

Then about 2 weeks ago I was asked if I would stay as WC Director, and after taking some time to think about it, I decided to accept.

The reason for my departure lies with one person. Someone who is probably the worst person I've ever met in my life, a real piece of garbage.

There are a lot of good people in the team, and I wish them all the best, especially in trying to deal with this one person in the future.

As for my reasons for staying in FSR... I don't know what they are really. I used to have a lot of passion for FSR, but a lot of that is gone now because of this one specific individual. I guess what remains is what pushed me to stay, we'll see if it lasts though.

Anyway, the point of this post is not to make Precision look bad in any way, I apologize to Johannes if it looks that way, since he's a good guy and I respect him a lot, but I felt I had to post some explanation of the current situation.

Also, just in case any of you ask: I'm not interested in joining any team currently.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back