For the guys who want to thank me...

... or for all the girls going crazy when they see my body, here is what I wrote in my last upload (Silverstone Historic).

Well, guys, this time it will be a bit special.
Let me explain : I have never asked any money for my work on tracks and mods. First because original creators would deserve it too, and second because I never did simracing to become rich (other ways would be better for that :D).
So, will I ask you money now?
No. I only open the window for the guys who would like to thank me about my work since all these months. Even 1$ would be greatly appreciated. I dont expect everybody to give something but... who knows... 1$ for all tracks of, I hope, not too bad quality is not too much. I suppose... On 800 downloads it can be cool haha :)
But not for me! For the reiza crowdfunding campaign only.
So let's be clear. Everything I would get from you is ONLY if you want to thank me for my work. But all I will get will be given directly to the crowdfunding campaign.
Why believing me? Well, why would I lie? I dont plan to keep one cent from this, you have to trust me in fact :p

So here is a paypal account : https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webs...onationsBF:btn_donateCC_LG.gif:NonHostedGuest
Please give as a gift I think. lot of fees If not.
You can use this adress I think to have the gift option : patrickgir@yahoo.com

I will ad what I got the 25th of july to close the campaign.
Please don't be offensed by this demand, it seems natural to me.

No controversy or useless debate wanted here. My modding is free and will stay free. Some poeple ask some money for tracks, mods, skins etc. I usually dont do this at all. Here is a special thing I want to propose because of a special event (the crowdfunding), nothing more ;)

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 232 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 8.0%
  • < 5 years