For sale/wanted thread

Hello,

With the demise of RSC & its trading forum i though it would be nice to have something similar here.
If anyone has a shifter of any sort they would like to sell then please get in touch.

Happy Trading :D

For Sale: Porsche 911 GT3 RS Wheel -Clubsport edition- EU

Hi Guys,

I won this wheel last year in another league and got it a few months ago. Since then I used it a few times on another pc in iRacing. Now I don't use it anymore as I still use my logitech set. So it's basically sitting here for nothing. It works perfectly fine and is like new.

Content:
* Force Feedback racing wheel with belt drive
* Black painted metal shifter paddles
* Clubsport Pedals
* USB cable to use pedals as stand alone product
* connection cable from wheel to pedals
* Quick guide
* Power supply

See picture attached.

Price: 245 euro
Shipping in HOLLAND: 2 x 8,95 EUR (2 boxes) with TNT Parcy
Europe Shipping: UPS, contact me for pricing, send me your address

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0973.JPG
    IMG_0973.JPG
    111.6 KB · Views: 229
  • Grabsplatter

I am wanting a brake load cell for a G27.

The apex pedal is exactly what I am after but seems to have closed for the foreseeable future, and the perfect pedal people don't ship to Australia. I will buy a copy of CST's DIY pedal giude but I imagine I will have difficulty sourcing parts here in Oz.

I would consider buying a good set of CSP if anyone has a spare, seldom used set lying around. Timon, I would be interested to know why you don't use your CSPs instead of the Logitech pedals - I thought they would be much better?

Timon, I would be interested to know why you don't use your CSPs instead of the Logitech pedals - I thought they would be much better?

Hi Grab, I posted about that here m8: http://www.racedepartment.com/fsr-h...-wheel-clubsport-edition-eu-2.html#post532987

------

EDIT: PEDALS SOLD, WHEEL ONLY AVAILABLE NOW. Wheel is new 170 euro, I would like to sell it for 140 euro.

Shipping in holland: 8,95 EUR with TNT Parcy
Europe Shipping: UPS, contact me for pricing, send me your address

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 89 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 334 28.2%