For Sale: Porsche 911 GT3 RS Wheel -Clubsport edition- EU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,

Well since we lost the for sale forum on the old forum, I'll post it here if allowed.

I won this wheel last year in another league and got it a few months ago. Since then I used it a few times on another pc in iRacing. Now I don't use it anymore as I still use my logitech set. So it's basically sitting here for nothing. It works perfectly fine and is like new.

Content:
* Force Feedback racing wheel with belt drive
* Black painted metal shifter paddles
* Clubsport Pedals
* USB cable to use pedals as stand alone product
* connection cable from wheel to pedals
* Quick guide
* Power supply

See picture attached.

EDIT: PEDALS SOLD, WHEEL ONLY AVAILABLE NOW. Wheel is new 170 euro, I would like to sell it for 140 euro.

Shipping in holland: 8,95 EUR with TNT Parcy
Europe Shipping: UPS, contact me for pricing, send me your address

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0973.JPG
    IMG_0973.JPG
    111.6 KB · Views: 327
I have a question, why are u staying with your Logitech wheel? I always heard those are a little better?

I have a G27 and a G25, but it makes me want one of those too :)

Most prefer the GT3 RSR over the G25 (Like myself) but it's a very personal thing as a rare few like Timon like the G25 feel for their own style. Some feel the big Fanatec wheel is a bit to much for some open wheel racing. The pedals are not really comparable though as the clubsports are just on another level in terms of quality.

Still there's some very fast open wheel guys with the RS, think a couple are using it in WC. As they say it's not what you got, but how you use it.

Would be nice to be able to mod the wheel in future and add a smaller formula wheel to it though.

All I'll say is, my Driving Force GT is a very good wheel if you consider the low price, and it was able to win a couple FSR WC races too! :D
I think most are using the G25 or G27 these days, not sure about the Fanatec.

Yeah I agree with Damian. I never gave the Fanatec a wheel and pedals a chance to get used to, also i didn't want to spill time on it, because i prefered my simple G25 brake pedal over the load cell and my cockpit driving position. Maybe I am crazy, but that's how i felt and probably it all comes down to what you are used to and if you give it a chance to get used to a new wheel. Also i gotta make 20 cockpit adjustments again and then optimizing it for the ride driving position, I have no motivation for that :wink:

But I would say the wheel FFB feels definitely better than the G25 by miles. Never tried a G27, the pedals are just good if you get used to them. But I didn't feel like, this will make me go faster than a G25.

EDIT: PEDALS SOLD, WHEEL ONLY AVAILABLE NOW. Wheel is new 170 euro, I would like to sell it for 140 euro.

Shipping in holland: 8,95 EUR with TNT Parcy
Europe Shipping: UPS, contact me for pricing, send me your address

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 118 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.4%