Sell For Sale: complete set of SFX-100 3D Printed Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: SOLD. Thanks!

For Sale: Complete set of SFX-100 3D printed parts. I made an extra set, which I'm not going to use. Expertly printed, identical to the parts used on my own SFX-100 build. All parts test-fit perfectly to the SFX extrusions. Premium filament, and dead square. Sliders on special low friction PLA. If you don't want the hassle of 3D printing, here you go!

PM me here or drop me a text at 505-670-5851. Thanks!

Last edited:
Wow, thanks. I hadn't really thought about printing another, but if you're interested, I could start another set. Takes about 2 weeks, and I won't advertise until I know I have a good set finished, including test fits in my extrusion. I'll send you a note when I get another set completed.

Plus of course you're not supposed to sell these commercially....:cautious:
I don’t think it’s a problem at all. He isn’t selling a complete set of SFX100, he is selling only the 3d printing parts and there are already some guys doing this.

I'm interested in making the purchase of your next batch. Please let me know if you're serious and PM me your PayPal account information. If I don't hear from you before the end of the weekend I'll assume I should seek an alternative method.

I've already purchased the SFX-100 Shield and posted an unboxing video as recently as this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 193 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 378 28.3%