For Q1R users with a 3D printer...

For all you Q1R users with multiple wheels.. I have knocked up a bracket that you can 3D print and use to mount your spare wheels on walls etc...

Updated.. thanks to @Moxley6969 for offering a more convenient and solid solution!

You can download the files here

A8LCKK2.png

nQw67Z8.png

eucJCp7.jpg

Last edited:
Nice job, Here's a version i found on the Virtual, then re worked for better print with less support needed (Not shown in the ideal Print Axis) . PS looks like your Screw on Triangle Nut is Rather Over Extruded.

Stress testing it, you would need to nearly hang yourself from the wheel to have it fail.

upload_2018-12-30_9-46-11.png

Upvote 0
Thank you for making this available, it's a nifty little device.

I tried printing this thing twice, but keep getting these horizontal lines on one side of the print. The other side is perfectly smooth. Any idea what's causing this? I've solved the stringing on the bottom using support, but no clue where to start troubleshooting for the lines.

I bought an ender 3 specifically for the sfx100 project. Just printing stuff as practice while waiting for my parts :)

Attachments

• 3d print.jpg
    3d print.jpg
    553.4 KB · Views: 346
Last edited:
Upvote 0
In what orientation are you printing ?

I tried multiple orientations: with the bottom part on the ground and the 'ears' in the air, ears on the ground and flat large part at the top and with one ear on the bed and on ear in the air.
All printed with supports in slic3r.

I got all perfect results.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 167 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline