For Matthews

I pointed the count to 1 - 30 thread when i say " there are already threads for spam ". But then i realized, we need a more free spam thread. So here it is "For Matthews" thread. If you are not happy we can change it's name into " Spam Thread " mate :)

Outside of Games Section should be spamfree and clean in off-topic :nod: .

Ok let's start... :D

LONGCAT IS VERY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG :D

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooongcat.JPG

How much is 900 degrees and what is coldlapping?? :p

900 degrees of rotation is the coolest rotation of them all to be honest with you, only extreme coldlappers are the dogs B******s at using it!

coldlapping is the extreme art of putting a fast lap in around a random track with a random car whiklst having the mickey taken out of you and then doing the most awsomest crash at the end :D

900 degrees of rotation is the coolest rotation of them all to be honest with you, only extreme coldlappers are the dogs B******s at using it!

coldlapping is the extreme art of putting a fast lap in around a random track with a random car whiklst having the mickey taken out of you and then doing the most awsomest crash at the end :D

I think that wins the award for best post ever ^_^

NEW RULE FOR COLDLAPPING: YOU HAVE TO USE 900 Degrees because its simply funnier :D
-Would look forward to seeing buxton using it :D lol
-Would kill my self like at Porto (b******s forgot that corner was there!! :L )
-Everyone else would be Rofling! at me and Buxtons Awesomeness again :L

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 195 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 380 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing