[Football] Your favourite Premiership football team

Can´t vote, there´s no option for ...

"If the screen is more than 90% green, there´s something wrong with your telly!" :shocked: :pound:

Personally I hate professional football ... bores and annoys me, overrated, overpaid, and ridiculous, especially since they have all started amateur drama classes "oohhh reffereeeee, the paiiinnn!" :wink:

(EDIT: uh oh ... :flame: time for me now :lol:)

Chelsea of course! :)
[COLOR=#af7817]Lee Downham[/COLOR] said:
Personally I hate professional football ... bores and annoys me, overrated, overpaid, and ridiculous, especially since they have all started amateur drama classes "oohhh reffereeeee, the paiiinnn!"
But this 'show' sometimes is really funny :)

• Chris Standring

If i had to go for one its gotta be City. Im a latics fan at heart, but anything other than those scummy reds is a good choice in my opinion :p

go on you gunners!! na na na na, na na na na!!
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Que sera sera
what ever will be will be
we`re going to Wemberly
que sera sera.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Roll out the Arsenal
Lets have a barrel of fun
Roll out the Arsenal
We've got them all on the run

Just one more goal now
Then how we all will cheer
The Gang's all here

go on arsenal do it for your fans!!

(p.s, I get very emoctional over the subject of football sorry to offend any non-gunners)

[/FONT]

arsenal and wembley in the same sentance. not a sentance thats gets used often outside of highbury :p

portsmouth pirates for me but only cos mi luverly owls arent up there no more. not likely to be for a while either if the takovers keep %^&*&^%*&% up.:ballchain::noidea:

• Marcin Wójcik

Manchester United:thumb:, but I like Chelsea too

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back